Return to Uncreativelabs.net front page Uncreative Labs
PC XT and AT forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My first IBM PC 5150 on the way! View next topic
View previous topic
JK486

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the only thing that was wrapped in bubble wrap was the keyboard!

Had the seller wrapped everything good in bubble wrap as well as write FRAGILE all over the box then it probably would have been ok.

I actually did insure the package... However it downed me that in order for it to do any good i would have to find a UPS store someplace and then find someone to take me to lug the whole heavy box over and then have to forfeit the whole system to get the money back i decided it really wasn't worth it in the end. I did leave appropriate feedback for the seller of coarse. What is ironic about it is that the seller was one of those 3rd party places that sells your stuff for you (Sold Online) and I would have thought that they of anyone would know better how to pack things as that is part of there job.

I well probably find either one of those OTI vga cards or a ibm cga card when i get some extra money.

Jump to: