Return to Uncreativelabs.net front page Uncreative Labs
PC XT and AT forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

He accepts Paypal, but he doesn't. View next topic
View previous topic
Mark S.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

People like this really tick me off; I bought a gift for someone on eBay and it had the big Paypal logos for credit cards, echecks, etc. So I buy it and submit payment, but today I get an email saying payment denied. So after having a heart attack thinking something had happened to my bank account I read the email and he says he does not accept credit card or debit card payments through paypal, only direct transfer. WTF?? What on earth is the difference? Since I don't have a bank account associated with Paypal for safety reasons I'll now have to go out in the freezing cold and get a money order to send, and end up waiting longer to get the item. I'm really not happy right now.
ryan no log

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HUGE difference!!!!!!!! I myself would like to reject every damn echeck I get sent after having two that didn't clear one month after being told they had cleared!

If paypal could guarantee that the cash was really there and not just there until it gets taken back without notice I would be more forthcoming.

Credit cards are somewhat of the same difference as an Echeck though I've never had problems, they just cost more to accept through paypal. I have heard many horror stories of stolen credit cards being used on paypal, then having sellers funds dissappear.

Times are hard, sellers will make their own rules within their comfort zone, he should have been man enough to post that he would not take paypal unless it was off an existing balance. I hate sellers that change the rules after the fact.

Good Luck
 Jump to: