Return to Uncreativelabs.net front page Uncreative Labs
PC XT and AT forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

:( Why do I keep getting this stuff View next topic
View previous topic
ryan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, I cash bad checks, keep 10% of the bad check and send the money back in secure funds, how nice considering I wouldn't get paid.

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Part Time Job Offer
Dulwich Picture Gallery
Gallery Road, Dulwich Village, London SE21 7AD .Tel:
(44)-793 0286 190

Good Day to you Sir/Madam. I am pleased to give you an offer for employment as a consultant with our fledgling company. We at Dulwich Picture Gallery have a mission to help individuals with investing into the Art & Antique but due to our wide range of customers and low reach in terms of offices worldwide, we have decided to make ties with individuals around the world who are willing to be a part of our mission to make the future bright for our investors.
Job Description:
Currently, due to the abundance of Art and Antique in the West African region, we are pitching our Resource Office there besides our Head Office thats present here in the UK.
We have abundant investors in the USA and Europe but sometimes have difficulties getting their investment bids across to us, your job will entail the cashing in of investment bids from our investors, in any form they may come (personalized checks, cashiers check or cash) and sending the funds back to one of our offices through means that will be given to you when the time arises.
Our seasoned workers set up this form of employment so it doesnt affect your day job if you have one.
Remuneration:
In an instance whereby you cash in an investment bid for our customer, you will be entitled to 10% of the total amount you cash. For example; if you cash an investment bid of $3000, your pay on that bid will be $300, which is subject to change depending on the number of bids that you cash.
If you are interested please kindly get to back to me:
Your name:
Your full address where to send payment: not p.o box
Contact phone numbers:

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. James Badmus
Administrative Secretary,
.Dulwich Picture Gallery
Gallery Road, Dulwich Village,
London SE21 7AD
Rc:122132
Tel: (44)-793 0286 190
www.dulwichpicturegallery.org.uk
Erik

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what it is, but there's been a lot of rip off spam operations coming out of Africa lately...

The sad thing is, someone has to be falling for them to keep increasing.
bear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is probably to find middle hand in moving cash stolen from peoples bankaccounts and u can be charged with the bankripping.
 Jump to: