Return to Uncreativelabs.net front page Uncreative Labs
PC XT and AT forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Way OT Artist Graphics NetVision 2200i drivers View next topic
View previous topic
ryan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sticking with my refusal to use Driverguide or similar does anyone have or know where I could get Windows 9x graphics drivers for the now antique Artist Graphics Netvision 3GA 2100i? (I just picked one up)

I am curious if this was ever really a decent card? I remember hype around it much like Matrox Millenium/Mystique used to carry but I have no idea what the real uses for this type of card was.

I have a feeling though now that I have one 12 years late it probably was NT workstation only.

Strangely as a kid I remember friends thinking how neat it would be to own a Matrox graphics card. I remember the colorful oversized boxes sitting in the computer shop up on a shelf. Odd how Matrox more or less crashed and burned not long after having such fame.

Thank You for any info on the Netvision
ryan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will see if this really works but this is the 2nd site that I have been able to download files off of useing archive.org

http://web.archive.org/web/19990203053505/www.artgraphics.com/files/drivers/2000/

Before this I never knew they archived zip files.

Hmm it seems the zip will download and be the correct size, but it is corrupt most of the time. Maybe they like pretending? Yet I can recover the contents using Zipfix, now to see if the executables and drivers are intact enough to use.
386er

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

went to stb's old website, got me drivers for and old isa wind/x and the drivers work!
 Jump to: